četrtek, 22. avgust 2013

I Love

I always love to watch what other people love, so I decided to show a few bits and pieces that I love. It is just a random collection of stuff that I use and love.

I will start with a few fashion things that I can't separate myself from this summer.

Sperry rose gold shoes – they are sooooo amazing. So comfortable to wear and (for me) very good looking. They look amazing on jeans and plain white T-shit. 
(As you cas see from the picture they are abused every day.)


ASOS Across Body Bag With Ruched Quilt – just a simple cross shoulder bag in a very bright lime clour. Adds a pop of clour to every outfit. Because it is Asos brand the price was a joke.               


Yellow Skirt and striped top (Skirt from River Island and top from H&M) – as I mentioned before I love popy colours in the summer time. I combine it with a simple top, striped one or just basic white T-shir. Looks great and young any way I wear it.


To emphasize the 'strengths'...




Nars bronzer in Laguna
Mac mineralize skinfinish in Soft and gentle
Chanel lipstick in Boy (54)
Loreal  infaliable eyeshadow in forewe pink (004)
Make up for ever  aqua cream (all)
Maybelline the Rocket volum express
Bourjois Color boost in Fuchsia Libre (02)
Korres Lip butter
Collistar nail polish in Lattementa Lacca (74)
Deborah nail polish in Ballerina Tutu (31)





La Roche Posay – Effeclar Duo – very good moisturizer for oily and acne prone skin.  It does not sit on the skin and I think it helps me get rid of pimples on my face (ofcourse in a combination with a good cleanser).

Loreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution – try it because I heard very good things about it. It seems to be very simmilar to Bioderma (which I love), and it is considerybly cheaper. I think my skin loves it as much as Bioderma. I'm thinking of writing a comparison of them both sometime... what do you think?;)

Weleda Skin Food – great product! Helps with dry and sensitive skin. I use it on my psoriasis rashes and all over my body where it needs it (it is the best cream that I tried for legs after shaving when skin gets all irritated and sensitive).

:)




I love love love Lush – Wiccy Magic Muscles.It is quite a spicy one but I love spicy scents. It helps me relax in the evening after a hard ans stressful day. It makes me feel relaxed and happy and rady for a dream world.



Love, P.

2 komentarja:

  1. Love the outfit and that purse!!! So So cute!!!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. These products look lovely xx

    check out my blog at devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši