torek, 1. oktober 2013

CAUDALIE GENTLE CLEANSING MILK – REVIEW

This is definitely not one of those products everyone writes about. About a month ago I decided that my skin needs some extra care because it was the end of the summer and it got a bit exhausted and not very nice. I picked up a few products and one of them was the Caudalie cleansing milk.
Cleansing milk hasn’t been a part of my skin routine for quite some time. I really don’t know why I picked it up, but it somehow attracted my attention.


Packaging

The packaging is lovely. I like the fact that is in a container with pump so I don’t need to dig my finger in the product (which isn’t very common with cleansing milks anyway).

Product

I did not know anything about this product before I bought it. Later on I looked it up online. 
The producer claims that this product removes make up from the face and eyes and that it is suitable for sensitive skin even for the eye area. It can be used with or without rinsing it off. This product’s best feature is its ingredients: no paraben, sulfates or other poisons.

My opinion

I have oily and sensitive skin. Because of that, many products can be very harsh on me. However I did not get any weird reactions and it didn’t give me any nasty pimples or anything.
I use it after I clean my face and before I put on moisturizer. In my opinion it is definitely not suitable for removing make up , especially around eyes. I tried it but it just did a huge mess on my face. 
I like to use it after I get rid of make up for the final touch and I like it because it is very moisturizing on my skin. I put it on a cotton pad and just swipe it on or use it like a cleansing balm and then rinse it off.

I read quite a few comments on product any many of them complain that it is thick, greasy any leave film on their skin. 
I did not get this feeling. It is maybe more on the thicker side but it works for me. It feels my skin smooth, lovely and in my opinion it is nourishing.

I’ve read this one is the new formula, but I can’t say anything about the old one because I never tried it.

Summary

  • It is a great product, well worth its money. It is not very expensive either, around 15€.
  • I can say it is working great for sensitive and oily skin.
  • It is not good at removing make up, especially mascara.
  • It is nasty things free – great!


Love, P. 



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar