nedelja, 22. september 2013

Shopping Time!

2 weeks ago I did a little trip to the drugstore and I've bought myself some new stuff. Some of them I wanted forever, the rest is just some rendom picks.



Deep red lipstick


For ages I wanted a deep red lip stick that would be comfortable to wear. I've heard only good things about YSL lipsticks and Dior as well. At the end I picked up Dior Addict Lipstick in 872 Arty. I think this is a fabulous colour for fall. It is such a stylish colour and it goes with almost every eye make up.
I have been using it a lot for the last two weeks so I can tell you what I think about it.
The formulation of the lipstick is absolutelly amazing, I love that is is more on the sheer side. It's very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. I've read that Dior Addict lipsticks are made with 25% less wax, than a classic lipstick. They use gel instead. Because of the formulation the lipstick is more moisturizing, shiny and looks amazing.
I think this is one of the best lipsticks that I have tried. I would definitely buy one again.





Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star

I've read a lot about this product. I wanted to buy it for a really long time. It is not the cheapest product out there. And on the top of that – you can definitely live without it.
I have light skin and many highliters/blushers don't suit me very good. Because of that I was a bit sceptical about spending 40+€ for a highliter.
Now I know all my wories were for nothing. The product is amazing. It leaves my skin looking very healthy and glowy. The texture of the powder is great. It's looking great on my skin and I am sure it would look great on any skin tone.  It is great for highlighting, and it is also amazing as a blusher. It is just the most beautuful array of colours put together.
I have to say, It definitely is the product that I can live without, but I don't want to. If you want something luxurious and sprakly, this is the product for you.







I also picked up a few L'Oreal Infallible  eyeshadows. I have quite a few at home. The colour range is lovely and it looks very nice on my eyes. These eyeshadows are essentially loose pigments. I had a few not very good experiences with pigments and loose eyeshadows. But these look amazing, and they stay on very well. I love to put some kind of a base under it, but they work almost as good even without it.
Price is ok, not very cheep, but they are worth the money. 
This ones is my favourite colour - it is #4 Forever pink.



While I was browsing through the store I've found this lipstick, it is from Manhattan. It is a matt lipstick in a peachy nude colour. I fell in love with the colour instantly. It is nice texture, but definitelly not as nice as Dior. The colour in the bullet is beautiful, but kind of pale on the lips.




It is quite comfortable to wear and it is not dry at all. I thing it is a great buy for your money. It sets you back less than 5€. This particular colour was part of the limited edition so I couldn't find the link – sorry.



That's all :)

My Serendipitous Life

7 komentarjev:

  1. i've heard mixed reviews on the dior blush. it sure is pretty. i've always wanted a lipstick fr them.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. great picks!! Thanks so much for linking up to Makeup Monday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Red lipstick. OMG - pretty colour <3

    Following ;) Feel free to myself - can also observe and comment on? It will be a pleasure for me;)
    http://imagine-day.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I want all of it haha, the amber diamond blush looks stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I have followed right back :) It this Slovenian I read? :) x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca


    Natalie Loves Beauty

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I am Slovenian. How did you know? :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  5. I JUST bought that Christian Dior Lipstick!! Love it!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši